Over the past few years, Bayview residents and outside volunteers have given more than 25,000 hours of their time in support of the community and their neighbors.
Typical volunteer opportunities include:
- Discovering new friendships with our residents
- Reading aloud to a resident
- Helping a resident write a mini-autobiography
- Arts, crafts, and music programs
- Escorting a resident to the 10th floor for a knockout view of the Seattle Skyline
- Serving coffee and cookies at a social hour
- Assisting with weekly van trips
- Planting flowers and helping to water our outdoor gardens
- Assisting the children’s program in our child care center
For more information, contact:
Lynn Arntuffus, Activities Director
We look forward to hearing from you.