Bayview is home to more than 210 residents who value independence, friendship, healthy living and a quality of life environment second to none. Bayview offers the convenience, amenities and safety of a retirement community combined with a small town feeling and the freedom of living in one’s own home. Our passion is to serve residents, families, and the community as we remain independent, active, and productive throughout life.
In serving our family of residents, Bayview offers:
- Panoramic views of Puget Sound and the city from room terraces or our roof top gardens.
- Large open spaces both within and outside the building that draws people together for more than 200 activities per month.
- Beautiful and spacious dining facilities, served by more than 40 professionals including on-site dietary consultation.
- Intergenerational Children’s Center where children from 3 months to 5 years old interact daily with staff and residents.
- Indoor swimming and exercise facilities with on-site staff and program assistance.
- Albertson Center and Kinnear Theatre enhanced by the latest in voice, video, and data technologies. Kinnear Theatre seats more than 25 and Albertson Center and Chapel accommodate more than 100 for meetings and worship services.
- State of the art Kinnear Theater shows over 260 films each year.
- In-house announcement and movie channel.
- Historic and international artwork of incredible impact and beauty.
- A full services professional library and a computer room and club for residents.
- Bayview van and transportation schedules meet the needs of residents as they travel outside of Bayview for meetings, appointments, excursions, and shopping,
- Garden clubs