From the moment you step into the Bayview Health Center, you are welcomed by friendly staff and cheery surroundings. Our high staffing ratios help ensure that residents receive quality care in an enjoyable, homelike environment, unlike a nursing home. Whether you are looking for short-term rehabilitation or long-term care, the Bayview Health Center is a supportive and nurturing community. We offer the following:
- Excellent skilled nursing staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Medicare and Medicaid certified
- Most major insurances accepted
- In-house physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Individualized nursing rehabilitation programs
- Short term and long term care available
- On-site dental, podiatry, audiology and optometry services
- Diagnostic services, including laboratory and radiology
- Personal nutritional services
- Wound care, restorative therapy, post-surgical treatment, hospice, respite and custodial care.
- Extensive activity program offered 7 days a week, including crafts, live entertainment, and visits with children and pets with our experienced activity team.
We invite you to come and have a personal tour today. Please call Jamie Hart at (206) 301-4393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your tour.