Every MONDAY: Time of Silence in the Chapel from 9:45 – 10:00 a.m. Everyone welcome to share the silence.
Every WEDNESDAY: Worship in Skilled Nursing/Rehab Activity Room every Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. with Chaplain Jan. Others are welcome to attend.
Every FRIDAY: Worship in the Assisted Living Activity Room at 2:30 p.m. with Nancy Berry. Others are welcome to attend.
Every SUNDAY: Worship in Skilled Nursing/Rehab in their Activity Room every Sunday at 4:15 p.m. with Chaplain Jan. Others are welcome to attend.
Every SUNDAY: Chapel Choir at 4:30 p.m. in the Chapel. Interested residents are welcome to join.
Every SUNDAY: Vespers Worship, an ecumenical Christian service, in the Chapel at 7:00 p.m. (Once a month only in July & August.) All are welcome to attend.
First FRIDAY of the month: Catholic Mass at 9:30 a.m. in the Chapel, led by the priest of St. Anne’s Parish. (As schedule is sometimes subject to change or cancellation, please call Bayview to confirm that Mass will be held.)
All major church holidays are celebrated.
- Holy Week 2014 begins with Palm/Passion Sunday Vespers on April 13 at 7:00 p.m.
- Maundy Thursday Communion Service is April 17 at 7:00 p.m.
- Annual Easter Sunrise Worship Service will be held at 7:00 a.m. on April 20 on the 10th floor. (No evening Vespers on April 20.)
- May 2 – Catholic Mass at 9:30 a.m. (Chapel)
- May 4 – Chapel Choir Rehearsal at 4:30 p.m. (Chapel)
- May 4 – Holy Communion at 7:00 p.m. with Pastor Jan
- May 11 – Chapel Choir Rehearsal at 4:30 p.m.
- May 11 – Vespers Worship “Festival of the Christian home” with Pastor Jan
- May 18 – Chapel Choir Rehearsal at 4:30 p.m.
- May 18 – Vespers at 7:00 p.m.; preacher TBA
- May 25 – Chapel Choir Rehearsal at 4:30 p.m.
- May 25 – Vespers at 7:00 p.m. with Asst. Chaplain Nancy Berry
- June 8 – Vespers at 7:00 p.m. Pentecost Sunday; annual Recognition of Chapel Volunteers. Cake reception following worship.