Volunteer Your Time
Volunteer your time serving on our Board of Trustees. Click here for more information.
Interested in volunteer opportunities or programs at Bayview?
Over the past three years, Bayview residents and outside volunteers have given more than 25,000 hours of their time in support of the community and their neighbors.
Typical volunteer opportunities include:
- Assisted Living Van Trips - Wednesdays 1:00 -3:30 pm
- Activities with teachers and children in the Intergenerational Children's Center
- Reading to Residents
- Saturday Arts and Crafts in Assisted Living
- Help maintain outdoor gardens in Health Center (mostly weekly watering)
- Creative arts and music programs
For more information contact:
We look forward to hearing from you.